Thursday, November 8, 2012

KANGOL Concentration Camp Beret

I came upon this KANGOL "Stripe Jersey Beret" and couldn't believe it at first; thought it was a practical joke, but no, KANGOL really manufactures this beret that to my eye is pretty much identical to the caps worn by the prisoners of NAZI concentration camps. 
A review on www.hatsblog.com says: "There are no berets out there quite like this one.  Feeling more like your favorite t-shirt;  it won’t take long for this to become your favorite hat.
Yeah, right...

1 comment:

  1. I placed a picture plus a comment on the facebook-sites of hats.com, Yad Vashem and the US Holocaust Memorial Museum.
    I got an immediate answer from hats.com. They will pass my comment to kangol and apologize for any inconvenience, but there is not much they can do, "...our website merely sells products from our brands".

    ReplyDelete