Friday, May 7, 2010

'True West' Bob Boze in Granada

No, it's not that I am desperate for material that I post something like this (below); it just struck me as entertaining, this Arizona cowboy in Spain. And for you who enjoy The West as much as berets, click here on Bob Boze's web site. 

Spain Flashback: here’s a photo of me in my Gay Beret in Arab Alley (Granada). The woman walking towards me thinks I’m muy guapo (very handsome). You can tell by the smirk on her face. Actually, I’d date her but she only came up to my thigh.

Bob Boze
“We are a people who do not want to keep much of the past in our heads. It is considered unhealthy in America to remember mistakes, neurotic to think about them, psychotic to dwell on them.”
—Lillian Hellman

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy is hillarious!
    I do not have a travelling blog but it's fairly chalk full of something for everyone:

    http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

    *Soon i will be adding a Basque Beret section, and i have just added the I SEA STRIPES & SOUTH PACIFIC BERETS & BERET&BOINA BLOGSPOT! Hopefully this will increase your sales since i'm approaching the 19,000 hits mark on my blog!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete