Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Rádiovka's are Back!

There was a time, not so long ago, that I cheekily proclaimed that Size Does Matter, in principal not wearing anything less than 30cm in diameter.
Then I found the Czech made Rádiovka, one of the most traditional (as in un-changed) berets still in production with a diameter of only 23cm.
For me a revelation that something that small can be soooo comfortable! And since then, I have worn it constantly, inside and out, any time when it's not pouring down with rain or when needing serious protection from the sun. 


To be honest, it took a while before I tried one myself ("the size does matter"adagium, remember), but the light soon shined on me.

Interestingly, for a while it was one of my best selling berets, but with a bankrupt supplier in the Czech Republic I was unable to restock. Well, that problem is solved now and the Rádiovka's are back at South Pacific Berets!













Enjoy an original treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment