Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holidays

That's right: Holidays! I'm off, from 24 December through somewhere mid-January.
That means only a daily picture on The Beret Project instead of a "real post" and also www.SouthPacificBerets.com and www.SouthPacificCowboy.com will be closed for business.
Saying that, I'll try to answer emails whenever possible and all orders will be shipped out first thing on the 9th of January.


After three years of daily blogging on berets, I look forward to a bit of a break (Waiheke Island for Xmas, Hicks Bay for the first week of the new year). 
Time to think up new posts, collect material, photographs and anecdotes related to the beret, while working on my tan, growing my beard and showing off exotic berets. Back on 9 January.
All readers and customers: enjoy the holidays, have a wonderful New Year and be faithful to the beret!

No comments:

Post a Comment