Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Czechs!

The new stock from Prague is in!
Among the head-banded Radiovka's, the 235's and 265's also the completely new Tam o' Shanters in Black/Cream and Blue/Cream - great hats based on a traditionally made beret (the hood is a wool beret with an added thick band in contrasting colour and, of course, topped with a tourie). For the first time in years I found myself not wearing a beret - extremely comfortable and beautifully made hats!
Then I managed to buy my suppliers last Service Star berets - a hybrid (between a Basque and military style beret) that I have grown to love. A light beret in top quality wool, with air vents and a faux leather rim in a variety of sizes from 57 - 61. 
If interested, be quick - these may not become available again. 
And last, by popular request: un-lined Radiovka's in black!

No comments:

Post a Comment