Sunday, June 5, 2016

The New SPECIAL!

When not wearing an Auloronesa, you'll usually see me wearing a Czech beret - among the most comfortable every-day-wear berets I can think of.
The Czech Classics and Tartan 11.5" are a line of berets that are specifically and exclusively made for South Pacific Berets by long time manufacturer FEZCO/TONAK in Nový Jičín, in the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains. 
The aim was to develop berets that are classic in looks, very comfortable to wear, fitted with the traditional Czech tartan lining and at a competitive price. The result is a line of 29cm plateau berets in five colours that meet these parameters perfectly. Available in a good range of colours (the shades of navy-blue and winter-green are again specifically developed for South Pacific Berets).
On SPECIAL,only this week, or as long as the stock lasts, with a 20% discount at $28.80 and $39.40!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have this Czech beret but I do have a Czech Radiovka and it is both comfortable and fun to wear. I wear it around the house with comfort. I may have to investigate these berets, too. By the way, my Radiovka came from the only beret supplier I will buy from: South Pacific Berets. Best product, best customer service. I can't find better anywhere.

    ReplyDelete