Saturday, June 3, 2017

The May 2017 Spy Photo Harvest

On average three times a month, a visitor of this blog will tell me that he/she has been to France (typically Paris only) and "there was not one beret to be seen"!
Although I usually spot many berets in Paris (typically on the heads of American and Asian tourists with "I 💗 Paris" embroidered on it, it is certainly true that beret wearers are the minority these days.
But, I was pleasantly surprised to see how many people do still wear the beret!
Here a selection of Spy Pics from my recent trip to the Basque Country:




It is a form of art, really, making spy pictures of boineros in the wild and I developed a variety of techniques, usually involving a cell phone that doesn't work and needs regular tapping while pulling a puzzled face...





No comments:

Post a Comment