Monday, October 18, 2021

Klaus Meine of the Scorpions

With more than 100 million records sold, the Scorpions are considered the most successful German rock band worldwide.

Klaus Meine, singer of the Scorpions, reveals why he always wears a beret; the background is a painful experience many years ago:
“During a concert, I jumped from the stage into the audience. Unfortunately, it was a little too high. I hit my head on a beam."
The fans applauded because they thought everything was part of the show. The rock star who lives near Hanover recalls: “I went straight from the stage to the hospital. There the wound was sewn, I was beaten up pretty badly. Since then, this beautiful headgear has been my constant companion."

1 comment:

  1. Klaus is by far.THE BEST GERMAN BAND& TOTALLY AMAZING TO LISTEN TO...
    HEY IVE GOT YOUR BACK TOTALLY!!! MY GERMAN ROCK BAND!?!

    ReplyDelete