Friday, August 3, 2012

Basco Roma's - Again

It seems completely inappropriate, I know, using this medium to moan about disappointing sales, but honestly - that's not what this post is about.
Brown
The thing is, I am just very surprised how few of the new Basco Roma's  have sold - not from a salesman's perspective, but more from the perspective of an over-enthusiastic child, that I still hold somewhere deep inside for these berets. 
Brown
I sold a few instantly to the "usual suspects", but from there it halted. It may be the quality of the photographs on the web site, I thought (hard to appreciate what the brown and grey-anthracite really look like), so what better to do while waiting for my espresso to be ready than take a few shots at myself with my cell phone. Hope the colours come through a bit better on your screen (especially the anthracite-grey - it seems hard to get that in it's try colour...).
Grey
And, as for the sales perspective - my profit on these berets is at best in the single digits - it really is about sharing something great (an in this case "unique") with the rest of the beret wearing world!
Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment