Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back On-Line

Yes, after 47 hours of travelling (I managed to sleep some 6 out of those 47), I'm back in Wellington and back behind my PC. Well, just to post a few lines, really - looking forward to my bed right now!
Just a brief announcement of some developments at South Pacific Berets, some pictures of relaxed days in the French Dordogne and administrative notes:
- First: thanks to all those readers who put in orders over the last 4 weeks and practiced their patience - all orders will be shipped first thing Monday morning!
- I brought home some interesting new stock: "Roma Workers Berets" from Italy and 
- Tonak berets in a variety of colours from the Czech Republic - they'll come available over the next few days from the South Pacific web site.
- I got myself a few nice souvenirs (berets, of course) an was pleased to find that the prices at South Pacific Berets are much (!) lower than in any of the French, Dutch and German shops I visited! 
- And of course, I found a treasure trove of beret related material to post on; old documents, photographs, people, shops, postcards, etc., etc. - follow the blog over the next weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment