Wednesday, October 16, 2013

16 Years and Going Strong!

It's my (and my wife's!) wedding anniversary today, 15 years ago since we got married at the castle in Vorden
Sadly, I wasn't wearing a grand beret that day (no, not a suit either - there are limits to my ability to conform to societies' rules) and looking at pictures of some fellow beret aficionados on their wedding days, I see I could have done much better... Little did I know then.
David with a good sized Txapeldun (above) and some good examples of a specially embroidered Txapeldun for the day:



4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-)

    Such a nice couple! :-)

    I wish many, many, many following happy & healthy years together!

    Matthias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations & Best Wishes to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never: Congratulations to you and your lovely wive! And keep on posting these wonderful photos and articles - it's hard enough to be a beret affictionado against all odds!

    ReplyDelete